Midland Michigan Divorce Lawyer Courtney L. Thom
Going through a divorce is one of the toughest times in life, full of uncertainty and questions. At such a difficult time, you need to find a divorce lawyer that you feel comfortable with and who will listen to your concerns and understand your needs.
Midland Michigan divorce lawyer Courtney L. Thom understands the emotional turmoil that accompanies a divorce and makes sure to fully understand her client’s situation and needs. Courtney believes that a divorce lawyer must have a full understanding of the situation in order to develop the best plan of action. Issues such as child custody and property division often make divorce cases quite contentious. Courtney L. Thom believes it is essential that a divorce attorney have the skill, patience and understanding to work through the contentiousness and toward resolution. And while it is hoped that negotiations can resolve issues in dispute, clients can be assured to have a skilled litigator in their corner if it is necessary to involve the court in determinations.
Attorney Courtney L. Thom will guide you in:
- Deciding whether divorce is the right decision
- Learning what is involved in a divorce
- Filing for divorce
- Working out custody and visitation issues
- Working out asset division/debt division
- Seeking and defending against post judgment modifications
- All other issues which may arise in a divorce
- Children and Divorce
- Parents’ Guide for Children and Divorce
- Kids Turn
- Huffington Post Divorce Pages
- Michigan Friend of the Court
Brown Law PLC attorneys represent clients in Midland, Bay City, Gladwin, Saginaw, Mt. Pleasant, Clare and all surrounding counties and communities.